Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Playing catchup on my days..

Okay so I am running behind.  I am human, so sue me.

Day 4- A picture of your night ~ I'm not exactly sure what this means so I'm going to pass on this one..

Day 5- A picture of your favorite memory
Me, Kim & Nikki

My favorite memory comes from when I was 15 years old and I went to Memphis, TN to meet and spend the week with my sister, Kim, whom I had never met. It's quite a complicated story and would love to tell it face to face. :)

Day 6-A picture of the person you would like to trade places with for a day
Carrie Underwood

I just love her, she is so stinkin' talented it is unreal! I would love to vocally be her!!! Plus it would be kinda cool to attempt being her for a day. She seems to sweet and down to earth and not at all sucked in by Hollywood.  I mean Nashville.

Day 7- A picture of your most treasured item


This would have to be my wedding ring! Only because it means so much to me and is a daily reminder of the vows I shared with the man I love! :)

Day 8- A picture that makes you laugh

 

No comments:

Post a Comment