Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring has Sprung..! :)

So this whole blogging daily thing hasn't quite been working out for me..I keep forgetting to be quite honest.  And also, I get the sense that I only have about 2 readers.. my Mom..and maybe one friend.  I still don't think my husband knows I even have a blog.  That could turn out to be a good thing.. :)

So lets play catch up.. The Bachelorette premieres on May 23rd.. there WILL be updates weekly, trust me.  Maybe not as detailed as The Bachelor posts were.. :) Plus I'm looking forward to it, hope to be watching it every week with a friend over cheese & wine.  Friends & wine tend to make anything more fun. :)

Spring is in the air..the weather is nice.. the grass is growing..and my husband was stuck working 6 days a week 2 days in a row.  So I mowed the yard.. that was an experience.  Maybe if I mowed/weedeated our small yard every single day I'd soon look like a supermodel. Yeah, that isn't happening. :)

Okay I have to plug another blog here.. I have become absolutely addicted to this blog..I follow her on Twitter & on Facebook..she has an amazing and funny personality plus she has the inside scoop to all that is fashion!! Especially on all my favorite shows!! Check out The Possessionista and you will see why I just adore her.  :)

Okay I've run out of brain power so I must run.. hope my 2 readers enjoyed my short post.. :)

Love & huggles...KC

No comments:

Post a Comment