Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Wedges!

 
So you all know I'm a huge fan of The Bachelor franchise right?? I even used to post recaps of previous seasons (before I took a huge hiatus from this thing..).  Anyhoo.. this season with Sean Lowe just wrapped up and I was kind of sad not only because of not getting to see his abs week to week (thank you Dancing with the Stars for bringing him on board) but also because his sister wouldn't be posting weekly updates anymore on her blog! UGH! But I have fallen in love with her blog, Mix and Match Mama, because she not only posts awesome delicious recipes but FASHION.  This girl is obsessed with her wedges!! So am I! I <3 wedges!!!
 
So inspired by Shay, I am featuring some cute new wedges for Spring.. which I hope to get at least one pair in my closet soon! :)
 
Enjoy. :)
 

Jessica Simpson Kriella Wedge - Dillards $98 (love all the fun colors!)
 
Lucky Brand Cork Wedges - Dillards $79 (not a fan of color but love the lace details!)
 
Isla Oma Cork Wedges - Dillards $99 (LOVE LOVE LOVE!)
 
Lucky Brand Riede CutOut Wedge - Dillards $79
 
Lucky Brand Yulia Wedge - Dillards only has brown & a snake print.I love these in black though!
 
 
xoxo - KS
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment